[Pw_forum] something strange with my nscf and projwfc calculations

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Jul 18 08:02:05 CEST 2008

On Jul 18, 2008, at 3:25 AM, vega lew wrote:

> Dear Paolo Giannozzi,
>
> Thank you for your reply
> But Why the cholesky decomposition problem of the nscf calculation
> occurred using 2X2X1 K point mesh
> instead of gamma? Have you test it my input file with 2X2X1 mesh?

wait, wait: please, understand that this is NOT the customer service
of a big company, but a small community of scientists striving to help
*THEMSELVES* (which you do not see to be doing much yourself), and
each other. Please, leave everybody the time to do their research and
take yourself the time to do yours

> How could I get rid of it?

it seems that Paolo's previous reply already contained an answer

Take care,
Stefano B

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
http://www.sissa.it/~baroni / [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) /
stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale
de la pensée - Jean Piaget