[Pw_forum] file .workf

glevita at units.it glevita at units.it
Wed Jul 16 15:45:54 CEST 2008

Dear Paolo, in fact you're right. Yesterday I searched through the
subroutine, and got (roughly) what I needed to know. The row incuding
the "slice number" should be the calculated wrkf (using the total
electrostatic potential) and its variance, the following row are the
workf without XC and its variance.
A bit uneasy format to plot, maybe. I also struggled a bit to plot
along an axis other than z (I preferred to rotate the cell...).
Then there will be further questions about the reliability of the
workfunction of a metal slab+organic adsorbate... but for the moment I
prefer get the basics going.
Sorry for the thread: sometimes you feel it's easier to ask the forum
rather than investigating subroutines! :-)
Thanks,
  Giacomo