[Pw_forum] How to calculate the Mulliken Charges of a relaxed structure

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Wed Jul 16 08:11:36 CEST 2008

Dear Vega Lew: did you know that QE comes with some documentation?
Ever thought to take a glance at it before posting a question here? If
anything else fails, try to google, e.g. "mulliken, site: pwscf.org"
and/or to search the archive of this mailing list Also consider that
learning is a slow and steep process that requires efforts and
dedication. Haste does not help much here. Best wishes. SB