[Pw_forum] cholesky decomposition

Liping Yu lyu7 at ncsu.edu
Mon Jul 14 18:26:40 CEST 2008

Hi, Paolo,
I have been met this kind of error messages many times when doing
structure relaxation with 'bfgs' using espresso-4.0. This error ever
occurred on IMB sp4/5 and Sun cluster comprised of Opteron processors.
There is no such error message if I change 'bfgs' to 'damp', or use the
older code version (< 4.0). I didn't check it in v.4.0.1.
Liping