[Pw_forum] file .workf

glevita at units.it glevita at units.it
Mon Jul 14 14:09:17 CEST 2008

Dear All,
I have some doubts about the file .workf produced in post-processing
operations.
First of all, it is not clear to me from which main the subroutine is
called: if I am not wrong, the file is generated when I perform STM
simulation.
Then, it is not clear to me the format of such file. If it is a grid
of values of the calculated workfunction, I have some problems in
uderstanding what they are referring to (different directions?).
I am therefore asking you if someone can suggest me some link or
example where I can have some delucidations about the whole file; I
searched a bit through the forum and the PWScf website, but didn't
manage to get my mind clear....
Thank you very much,
  Giacomo Levita
(UniTrieste)