[Pw_forum] ld1.x Questions

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 19 03:14:15 CET 2008

Thanks, Michael.  I'll have a look.

BTW, we may have met...one of my buddies is Don Gubser from your shop, along
with a number of others, including Warren Pickett before he went off to UC
Davis.

I like your "sign-off."  Maybe I'll steal it except I'm now retired and not
in the pay of any institution any more and always writing from home!

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com