[Pw_forum] Information about Hamiltonian matrix

Arash Mostofi a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jan 2 16:00:01 CET 2008

Dear Min

The latest version of Wannier90 (v1.1, http://www.wannier.org) does have
the capability to calculate and write the Hamiltonian matrix in the
maximally-localised Wannier function basis to a file, including when
running it as a library. This file may then be read by whichever ab
initio code you happen to be using to do your MD. Of course, if you were
feeling adventurous, it would be an easy bit of coding to modify the
library call to pass the Hamiltonian matrix back to the ab initio code
directly :0)

Best regards

Arash Mostofi

: Dr. Arash A. Mostofi           :: a.mostofi at imperial.ac.uk :
: Lecturer and RCUK Fellow       ::                          :
: Depts. of Materials & Physics  ::                          :
: Imperial College London        :: T  +44 (0)207 594 6753   :
: London SW7 2AZ, United Kingdom :: F  +44 (0)207 594 6757   :
:------- http://www.cmth.ph.ic.ac.uk/people/a.mostofi -------: