[Pw_forum] wave-function

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Sat Feb 23 12:48:15 CET 2008

On Sab, 23 Febbraio 2008 5:42 am, nafise rezaei wrote:
>> However, I want to extract and to plot parts of real and imaginary
>> wave function.
>> Do you know any program to generate wave function? If there is no
>> program, I can modify what program to write it?

The postprocessing utility pp.x can extract the square modulus of a
wavefunction (you choose it by specifying kpoint and band index), plotting
real and imaginary parts is not implemented, but you may be able to do it
youself.

On the other hand, if nobody have felt the need to implement it in the
last not so few years there could be a reason. If you tell us what you
want to do, instead of how you want to do it, you will probably get some
more useful advice.

Regards, LP

--
Lorenzo Paulatto