[Pw_forum] CVS Changes in output file format

Paul M. Grant w2agz at pacbell.net
Tue Feb 12 04:27:47 CET 2008

Paolo, just don't change the description/location of the Fermi energy!

I'm rather curious about your remark that dforceb.f may still contain
errors...isn't this a key routine in Berry phase calculations?

Paul M. Grant, PhD
Principal, W2AGZ Technologies
Visiting Scholar, Applied Physics, Stanford University
EPRI Science Fellow (Retired)
IBM Research Staff Member Emeritus
w2agz at pacbell.net
http://www.w2agz.com