[Pw_forum] How can I remove the dots on the lines in a band structure picture plotted by plotband.x?

lzh-ming lzh-ming at 163.com
Tue Dec 9 06:01:39 CET 2008

Hi,lan haiping,
   Thanks for your instruction. I draw my first gnuplot pictrue right yesterday. I tried many ways to fix that problem and make my drawing more optional, but I failed all those ways.
Gnuplot is really powerful, though requiring writing my own scripts. I'll try to get familiar with it. Thank you very much.

li-ming-fan

在2008-12-08,"lan haiping" <lanhaiping at gmail.com> 写道:

Hi,

Repeatedly  submit  your question is not a good idea to
solve your problem.

If you are not farmilar with gnuplot , what i can suggest you is to draw your bands with other tools, such as
origin , xmgrace et al.

best