[Pw_forum] I can't view the output file of relax calculation using Xcrysden step by step.

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:22:05 CET 2008

Dear all,

When I want to visualize the process of the relaxation, I found only last /
initial configuration displayed. I can't visualize the output file step by
step.
Did anyone encounter the same problem using 4.0.3 version of QE?

vega

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
PH.D Candidate in Chemical Engineering
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China