[Pw_forum] relax

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 16:10:39 CEST 2008

Thanks, Stefano, actually I have mixed up the davcio error message with "pw.x stops with error in cdiaghg or rdiaghg".

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com