[Pw_forum] about one "fatal error"

L.F.Huang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Fri Aug 29 08:13:40 CEST 2008

Dear prof. Giannozzi
  Thank you very much for your kind attention. I am afraid that I can
only have the access to the machine of "SGI origin3900". But the problem
seems solved, as I have mentioned before, when I change to 13 nodes that
can divide the 52 reduced k points. And my calculation goes on well with
13 nodes. Then, that may tell me the error belongs to the machine, or
"communication" as Derek has mentioned before.

Best Wishes!

Yours Sincerely!
L.F.Huang

L.F.Huang(黄良锋) lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
 Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
      Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
      P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
 Tel: 86-551-5591464-328(office)
 Fax: 86-551-5591434
 Web: http://theory.issp.ac.cn (website of our theory group)