[Pw_forum] Restarting ph.x in version 4.0.1

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 15:32:46 CEST 2008

Dear Deepa,

You can try adding "recover=.true." to your *.ph.in, but it requires saved temporary files.
If this does not fix your problem (one reason is you use parallel environment and temporary files are deleted right after your job stopped or crashed) let me know and I can send you modified files.

Bests
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University, Sweden
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden
Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com