[Pw_forum] Wavefunction format documentation for PWSCF version 3.0

Steven Kirk Steven.Kirk at hv.se
Wed Aug 13 17:10:02 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have some old simulation results produced using PWSCF v3.0,
specifically old input files, .wfc and .chdens files. I need to be able
to extract the wavefunction information in order to calculate the Bohm
quantum potential. Is there any documentation for the .wfc file format
other than the source code itself? If so, where can I find it?

Regards,
Steve Kirk

--
Dr. Steven R. Kirk           <steven.kirk at hv.se, S.R.Kirk at physics.org>
Dept. of Technology, Mathematics & Computer Science  (P)+46 520 223215