[Pw_forum] About lattice parameter

oulihui666 oulihui666 at 126.com
Wed Apr 23 04:16:55 CEST 2008

 Dear pwscf users,
    Recently, I have a problem about lattice parameter, and I search the whole email list, I do not find the answer, so I hope I could everyone's help. In many literatures, I found that many people have calculated theoretical lattice parameters, and then constructed various adsorption model according to theoretical lattice parameters. Here, I feel confused why people do not use experimental lattice parameters during the calculation?  In my opinion, using experimental lattice parameters should be more appropriate. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance
best wishes
Lihui Ou

--