[Pw_forum] Problem with NEB half solved

Janos Kiss janos.kiss at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 16 22:25:51 CEST 2008

OK, really carefully inspecting the input files, i just realized that
accidentally i put the restart flag in the calculation control sequence, so
that part of the problem was sitting between the keyboard and the chair (as
one of my revered group members would say).
Of course with the same buggy input the crash was reproduced several times :)

I would be still interested in the other question send in my previous email.

All the best,
 Janos.

   Janos Kiss   e-mail: janos.kiss at theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
 Lehrstuhl fuer Theoretische Chemie  Phone: +49 (0)234/32-26485
 NC 03/297                                  +49 (0)234 32 26754
 Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum            Fax:   +49 (0)234/32-14045
 D-44780 Bochum            http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de