[Pw_forum] question about nose-hoover thermostat-PWscf

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 7 23:12:46 CEST 2008

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008, Veronica  Muriel Sanchez wrote:

hi veronica,

please let me commend you for giving an almost perfect
example of how a question should be asked on a user forum.

- you introduce yourself and the nature of the system that
  you want to investigate
- you have read the documentation and researched the mailing
  list archives
- you clearly describe your problem and in that also give a hint
  how the documentation can be improved
- you give feedback on whether the answer was useful.

to see this every once in a while is very motivating.

congratulations and thanks,
    axel.