[Pw_forum] compile error on Xeon with intel fortran

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Apr 7 09:34:04 CEST 2008

I used PWscf, Siesta and Wien2k quite often and checked the examples
and my own which gave comparable results to the experiments although
I didn't try other DFT code heavily. I only found that linking to fftw 3.x
when using 9.0 compiler could crash ph.x (and may be others, but not pw.x).

Maybe, compiler options used and OS version (?) make difference ("o")

Huiqun