[Pw_forum] ambient bulk Indium's structure

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 21:53:33 CEST 2007

Dear Max,

Before submitting such a kind question please have a
look at textbooks, Handbooks, Internet.
You will find lots of interesting information.

At ambient conditions In is in bct.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

--- ³¯ ¤ÖµØ <chen_shao_hua197 at yahoo.com.tw> wrote:

> Dear forum's members,
>
> I am not sure that ambient bulk Indium's structure
> is
> Tetragonal Primitive(st) or Tetragonal
> body-centered(bct).Could anyone know it ?
>
> Best Regards
> max
> Physics Department,National Taiwan University,Taiwan

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys, Russia, and
Condensed Matter Theory Group, Uppsala University, Sweden Eyvaz.Isaev at fysik.uu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com