[Pw_forum] Visualization of Local DOS

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sat Sep 15 10:41:38 CEST 2007

Dear Brad:

On Sep 14, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Brad Malone wrote:

> I think the issue was that the machine I did the calculation on had
> only Espresso v2.1.5 installed.

please consider that upgrading to the latest version is a simple way
to give back to the community that develops, mantains, and supports
scientific software.

1) it helps developers to find out and fix bugs

2) it helps potential users to discover, appreciate, and use new
features

3) it helps participants in the forum to keep focused onto up-to-date
issues, rather than on issues that have possibly been already tackled
and solved with the release of a past version.

this being said, we all do appreciate your using Quantum ESPRESSO,
regardless of which version is your favorite one.

Thanks - Stefano

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)