[Pw_forum] Tests failed in CVS version

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Thu Sep 6 11:51:41 CEST 2007

Hi Paolo,

On 6 Sep 2007, at 11:26, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

> not really: this just says that an error occurred, not why.
> What happened is written into the output files of each example.

ex 17: crash and prints these lines

      ------------------------------ iteration   1
------------------------------

      tcpu =      0.0    self-consistency for image   1

ex 18, 23, 30: crashes suddenly with the first call to

formf: eself=.....

ex 27, 28: show the error
from rdiaghg : error #        24

but if you need the outputs, please let me know

> Notice that the following examples presently do not work in the
> CVS version: 24, 26, 29, 32

Yes I see that some packages are not compiled.

m.

Marino Vetuschi Zuccolini
zucco at dipteris.unige.it
Researcher / Geochemist
Laboratory of Geochemistry
http://www.dipteris.unige.it/geochimica

DIPartimento per lo studio della TErra e delle sue RISorse -
Università  di Genova
Tel. ++39 010 3538136 Fax. ++39 010 352169
Corso Europa 26, 16132 - Genova - Italy