[Pw_forum] how to determine the mass of mixing pseudopotential by virtual.x

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Oct 24 09:51:10 CEST 2007

If the interpolation works correctly the two pseudos should give the
same properties. For numerical reasons they will not be *identical* but
they should be two different representations of the SAME pseudopotential
... therefore energies, forces, structural properties and everything
should be basically the same.

stefano