[Pw_forum] RE : Re: problem compiling espresso with cmkl libraries

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Fri Oct 5 11:08:25 CEST 2007

On Oct 5, 2007, at 10:19 , halim said wrote:

>  the error message is the same as without adding  '-lsvml' after '-
> lguide'.
>  The compiler that I use is intel fortran 9.0

never trust anything whose version ends with a zero...

> , is there other alternative way to success compiling the code.

there are at least 1001 alternative ways of compiling the code, but
please note:
---
Quantum-ESPRESSO compiles and works ***on all non-buggy, properly
conÞgured hardware and software combinations***
---
(from the user guide). If you compile something and a system library
is missing, either you have to add it (in which case you have to
discover
which library and where it is located), or the system should load it
but it
doesn't, in which case your software configuration is buggy.

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222