[Pw_forum] Questions regarding EXX implementation -- follow-up

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Thu Oct 4 10:02:04 CEST 2007

On Wed, October 3, 2007 23:18, Tyler Grassman wrote:
> Unfortunately, it won't compile all the way due to a problem with the
> "lexx"
> variable in the paw_xc.f90 file...

This is my fault, thank you for reporting. I will fixed in the next week:
the file paw_xc.f90 is a temporary hack that will be removed very soon.

In the meanwhile, as you are not going to use the paw part anyway, you can
replace all the functions in the file with a single "return".

Goodbye
--
Lorenzo Paulatto
+39 040 3787 312