[Pw_forum] Installation problem on Intel i32 ubuntu

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Tue Nov 27 20:29:38 CET 2007

On Nov 27, 2007, at 19:05 , ZEYAD ALAHMED wrote:

> Both methods suggested below did not help. The problem has not been
> solved yet.

>>> You might try Axel's advice for newer MKL:

...this was the first suggestion...

>>> If this doesn't work, please read the instructions on how to use
>>> your
>>> specific version of MKL (they should be included in the MKL library)
>>> and let us know what must be done so that we may try to update
>>> "configure"

...and this was the second. Apparently your software installation
has some weirdness that prevents linking of MKL libraries, using
the syntax that is known to work in many other cases. If you do
not find out how to link YOUR specific version of MKL on YOUR
machine, it is very unlikely that anybody else can.

---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222