[Pw_forum] how to get the *.xyz OR *XSF file which can be used in XCrySDen

xu yuehua njuxuyuehua at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 09:43:12 CET 2007

hi :
thank for lan haiping ,
and there is another problem present when i put *.o8888 (a out file produced
by machine)to xcrysden ,the software ask me which to see,i choose the
initial structure ,and it is OK ,but when i choose to havea look at the
optimized and latest structure ,it gives error message :an error occurred
while trying to update a structure;error reading
/home/xyh/xcry_tmp/xc_8016/xc_structure8016
so i do not know the reason and how to resolve it .if you could give me a
piece of advice .i will be thankful.
bests