[Pw_forum] Problem with nbnd in clusters

Cyrille Barreteau cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Wed Nov 21 08:54:40 CET 2007

Dear Paolo,

Maybe I found the second exception due to another very special
phase of the moon:-) What do I win in this case:-)

You will find at the following links:
the input file, the pseudo file and the three output
corresponding to nbnd=12,20,25 respectively.

http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/cbarreteau/tempo/Fe_dimer.scf.in
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/cbarreteau/tempo/Fe.pw91.vdb.UPF
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/cbarreteau/tempo/Fe_dimer_gamma_nbnd12.scf.out
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/cbarreteau/tempo/Fe_dimer_gamma_nbnd20.scf.out
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/cbarreteau/tempo/Fe_dimer_gamma_nbnd25.scf.out

thanks for having a look at this case.

   cyrille

-
Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/index.php