[Pw_forum] Pseudo_Generation/unknown pseudo error

nazari at iasbs.ac.ir nazari at iasbs.ac.ir
Tue Nov 20 18:25:47 CET 2007

 Dear All,

 I wish to generate a pseudo potential. I have used the instruction in
Metodi Numerici in struttura Elettronica. But when I applied the pseudo
potential
I face with unknown pseudo potential error. Also I did search in archive and
 find one answer but it doesn't work.
 Would you please let me know How I can use the result of step 1 and 2 of
the mentioned text for producing pseudo potential. Because I wrote my
input file for pseudo generation by comparing with oxygen input in
pseudo-gen  folder
and run f.in in this folder.
 Regards
 Fariba Nazari