[Pw_forum] pseudopotential

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Nov 16 19:07:26 CET 2007

On Nov 15, 2007, at 4:40 PM, mgkrishn at ncsu.edu wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I am a graduate student in Buongiorno-Nardelli, Marco group at NCSU in
> Raleigh NC and urgently need  ....

Hi All,

I am the former supervisor of Marco, and I do not remember to have
ever asked him to do anything "urgently". I will call him right away
and ask him how does he manage to be such an effective supervisor.
One never stops to learn ;-)

Just kidding ...

Have a nice day and say hello to Marco from me.

Stefano Baroni

> to generate Relativistic pseudo potentials
> with spin-orbit angular momentum coupling for Bi, Te, Sb and Se.
> Any help
> on how to proceed will be greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> Krishnan M G
>

>> the same way would for any other element ;-)
>> S.
>>
>> On Nov 14, 2007, at 6:01 PM, Álvaro Alves wrote:
>>
>>> Hi. How to generate a pseudopotencial LDA for the fluorine..
>>>
>>>                                   Álvaro
>>>

>>> Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
>>> armazenamento!
>>
>> ---
>> Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
>> Trieste
>> [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)
>>
>> Please, if possible, don't  send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
>> Why? See:  http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html

---