[Pw_forum] Error in virtual.x (not implemented rinner or nqf)

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Thu Nov 15 17:26:55 CET 2007

On Nov 15, 2007, at 15:24 , Yukihiro Okuno wrote:

> So, if we apply the virtual.x and get the message  below,
>
>> from Virtual :error#
>> different rinner are not implemented (yet)
>>
>> or  example2
>>
>> from Virtual : error#
>> different nqf are not implemented yet
>
> , is it needed to make the pseudo potential again ?

in principle, it is not: you could generate the Q functions
on the entire grid, interpolate them, re-fit them with the
original form, but I am not sure it is worth the effort

Paolo
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222