[Pw_forum] a question about a calculation on a relatively large system

Peter Winey peterwiney at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:22:30 CEST 2007

Dear Paolo, Thanks for sharing the information!

I followed your way and recompiled the code. However, the code still crashed
after the second scf iteration, same as before.

When I used damped dynamics, the code crashed after the first scf iteration.
This behavior is also same as before.

I'll sent my pwscf input file to your email address for a test (it is a
bit long to be
posted here).

I was using cp.x these days for relatively large system with no problem. But
still, it would be nice if I could run pw.x and compare the cp.x result with
the
pw.x result.

Thanks!