[Pw_forum] phonon at G error : from phq_readin : error # 1 no elec. field with metals

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Tue May 22 11:51:42 CEST 2007

On May 22, 2007, at 8:15 AM, Nicola Marzari wrote:

> As I've mentioned before, I'll stop answering to anyone
> that doesn't sign their emails in full, with name and
> affiliation.

I think the point raised by Nicola should be considered seriously. I
think it a sign of politeness to sign one's correspondence, as well
as it is much more pleasant to answer a question raised by somebody
with a name, rather than by Mr/Ms Nobody. So, it should be in
everyone's interest to sign one's correspondence in this forum.

May I suggest that everyone in this forum makes an effort to use a
signature file such as the one appended below? It really takes no
effort. Almost every mail client allows for a signature file to be
automatically appended to every outgoing e-mail.

Cheers - Stefano

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)