[Pw_forum] configure error

陳 少華 chen_shao_hua197 at yahoo.com.tw
Thu May 10 20:51:20 CEST 2007

Dear members,

I had compiled the MPI-version  QE-3.0 successfully
before in the server.But when I tried to compile
QE-3.2 .It showed "Parallel environment not detected
(is this a parallel machine?) "
I tried to compare the difference between them.But I
can't figure out the key settings in MPI environment.
I just show the mpi-related informations which
produced after ./configure  command

QE-3.0/configure
then showed
checking for library containing mpi_init... none
required
setting MPI_LIBS...
 .
 .
 .
checking for library containing mpi_init... (cached)
none required
 .
 .
 .
Parallel environment detected successfully.

QE-3.2/configure
then showed
checking for library containing mpi_init... no
setting MPI_LIBS...
checking for library containing mpi_init... (cached)
no
 .
 .
 .
Parallel environment not detected (is this a parallel
machine?).

Where is going wrong ? How to fix it ?
Thanks for your advice.

max