[Pw_forum] iotk_scan_dat & dos.x

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at nest.sns.it
Wed May 2 14:11:48 CEST 2007

On Apr 27, 2007, at 20:41 , Paul M. Grant wrote:

> Yeah, I've done a fair amount of nscf post-processing with the PWscf
> package...DOS, band structures, Fermi surfaces, e-p coupling...without
> problems, but all on metals so far.  This is my first "homework
> problem"
> on a semiconductor

If you have a reproducible error in a specific case, please
post all the information needed to reproduce it, but please
allow me to be a little bit skeptical that such an error exists:
the file format is the same for metals and semiconductors,
the file is read by the same routines for all postprocessing
codes.

Paolo
---