[Pw_forum] Re: Problems on ESPRESSO compilation

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Mar 16 00:27:41 CET 2007

Dear Eduardo: many thanks for your interest in our scientific
software. I have redirected your request to the pwscf forum
(pw_forum at pwscf.ord) where it belongs. Please note that you need to
subscribe to the mailing list in order to have access to it. You can
do so from the home page of the pwscf home page (www.pwscf.org,
bottom right of the page). Hope you will get there the assistance you
need. Greetings - Stefano

On Mar 16, 2007, at 2:24 AM, edump at br.ibm.com wrote:

>    Tiao Stefano,
>
>      I tried to send this email to the support addresses, but the
> emails came back with failure delivery reports. I hope you can help
> me to answer this question.
>      We are trying to compile the ESPRESSO distribution version 3.2
> on a POWER architecture running Linux on POWER. We are facing
> problems on the compilation process. I saw on the website that
> Linux on POWER it isn't listed on the supported architectures, is
> there any way to do it works?
>
>     Gracie tanto,
>
> Eduardo Mattos Pacini
> System p - Product Manager Brazil
> Tel: +55 (11) 2132-3851
> T/L:  842-3851
> mail to: edump at br.ibm.com
> Investment = Innovation = Client Success

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center -
Trieste
[+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)