[Pw_forum] Example21 Problem

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Fri Jun 29 20:56:31 CEST 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007, Amos Leffler wrote:

amos,

how much memory do you have on the machine that you are running on?
how large are your ulimit settings?

the 32 water example requires about 1.2GB address space and
about 400MB physical memory to run. for the larger systems
accordingly more.

when a job stops complaining about not being able to allocate
memory, it is likely that you either do not have enough memory
or address space available, or that your account settings
prohibit that.

cheers,
   axel.