[Pw_forum] _intel_cpu_indicator error

W. YU yuwen_66 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:22:41 CEST 2007

Dear PW users,

I have met a problem when running in pc clusters.

The environment is: x86 amd64 cluster. I use
espresso-3.2. Configure found this system and
set the makefile. It also compiled well. But when
I run in either serial or paralell, the following
problem arose: undefined symbol, _intel_cpu_indicator.

I browsed the web and found someone mentioned it is
caused by the version of mkl used. I used mkl8.0,
someone suggested mkl8.1. But I have no control of
this pc cluster. So I don't know whether it comes
here.

I would appreciate it very much if anybody can help
me?

Wen Yu