[Pw_forum] Serious problem in total energy calculation ?

Eun-Cheol Lee eclee at kyungwon.ac.kr
Thu Jun 14 03:08:08 CEST 2007

Dear Paolo,

Thank you for kind explanation.
I didn't know this kind of problem in  norm-conserving
pseudopotential, where sufficient kinetic energy
cutoffs are used and negative charge does not exist.
If the relative difference of total energies is not affected,
this is not serious problem. I will check the situation.

In addition, I am sorry for my html mail. I never expected
that my mail is seen broken.

Eun-Cheol Lee

Kyungwon Univ., Korea