[Pw_forum] Reference about Total Energy Method used in PWscf

lan haiping lanhaiping at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:22:24 CEST 2007

Dear RZ,

 You can refer to
Rev. Mod. Phys. 64, 1045 - 1097 (1992) ,
iterative minimization techniques for ab initio total-energy calculations:
molecular dynamics and conjugate gradients .

This paper discussed most theory and technique detail about total energy
calculation, especially about PW method.

Regards,

H.P

--
Hai-Ping Lan