[Pw_forum] MPI error and wf_collect

Cyrille Barreteau cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Tue Jun 5 15:38:14 CEST 2007

Paolo,

I have attached to my email a file containing the list of the different
files contained in the "outdir" directory (which in my case is tmp)

You will see that *.igk_nproc *.wfc_nproc (nproc=1,2,3...64) files
do exist... together with a lot of others..
These files do not exist in the case of wf_collect=.false.

Let me also add that this test calculation contains 128 k points
and was run on 16 nodes and 64 processors.

  cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau  | phone : +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay         | fax   : +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
DSM/DRECAM/SPCSI   | email cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Batiment 462       |
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex  FRANCE
http://www-drecam.cea.fr/spcsi/index.php