[Pw_forum] Roberto Car Symposium

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Sun Jun 3 17:54:17 CEST 2007

Dear Colleague,

we have the pleasure to announce that a symposium in honor
of Roberto Car and to celebrate his 60th birthday will be
held in Trieste on June 21-23 2007.

Attendance is open and free, but *it is necessary to register*
on a first-come, first-served basis (room capacity constrains
us to a maximum of 120 participants, including the speakers).

Registration requires simply sending an email to
carsymposium at mit.edu , listing name and affiliation
(note - if you are a speaker or a symposium chair, you are
already registered, and there is nothing to do).

Further informations and the symposium program are available
at http://users.ictp.it/~cm/Car_Symposium.html , together with
a list of some convenient hotels in Trieste . We regret that
we cannot provide further help with logistics.

Hoping to see you in Trieste,

Giulia Galli, Ralph Gebauer, Nicola Marzari, and Sandro Scandolo