[Pw_forum] problem with parallel mode

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Fri Jul 20 07:28:28 CEST 2007

On 7/19/07, Ezad Shojaee <ezadshojaee at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi
>  I'm glad you remind it! that is still on and it appears when the later
> error message seems to be gone!(the message seems to be about MPI)

ezad,

...and still you are ignoring paolo's request of posting an easy to follow
way to _reproduce_ what you are seeing.

with a few (generic) lines of error output and some snippets
of program output, one has to be a psychic to debug your
problems. there can be thousands of reasons, ranging from you
doing something very stupid to having found a real bug.

so until you give people a chance to debug your problems,
you'll be on your own.

cheers,
    axel.