[Pw_forum] pseudopotentical from dacapo

shruba at gmail.com shruba at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:31:57 CEST 2007

Hi all,
  I have a question regarding ultrasoft pseudopotential ,can I use dacapo
pseudopotential in pwscf. if yes how can I convert binary files to pwscf
format
It will be great if you can refer me some other sources for vanderbilt
ultrasoft pseudopotential, I looked at DACAPO website and found they have
more pseudopotentials than vanderbilt ultrasoft pseudopotential site. So I
am wondering if there are more sources.
   Thanks in advance
                                               shruba
--