[Pw_forum] Want test crash

Andrea Ferretti ferretti.andrea at unimore.it
Mon Jul 2 16:12:04 CEST 2007

Dear Mashao,

> Thank you for your reponse.
> I excute ./run.sh all . and the other calculations
> terminated normally until the bands.x excute.

ok...
did you run the whole test serially or in parallel ??
note that only the transport part of WanT support parallelization at the
moment

if the test crashed when doing bands.x calculaiton, it means it was
successful in e.g. wannier localization, is it true ??

> Another question: I can not compile want successfully with
> intel compiler.
> So I compiled it with PGI compiler. I have compiled
> PWSCF with intel compiler successfully!

please, send also a log of the compilation failure with the intel
compiler; moving to PGI, try first compiling serially (which should be
the defualt for WanT configure)

--
Andrea Ferretti
National Research Center S3, CNR-INFM  ( http://s3.infm.it )

Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments