[Pw_forum] About (7,3) nanowire coordinates

stewart at cnf.cornell.edu stewart at cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Jan 31 15:28:00 CET 2007

Hi Arijit,

The coordinates for the (7,3) Au nanowire are available on the Science
website.  Check under the supplemental data for the paper.  This provides
the positions in a_0 units as well as the forces on each atom.  If you are
unable to access this, let me know and I'll send them your way.

Best regards,

Derek

A Sen writes:

> Dear All,
>
>  I would like to generate all of the 85 coordinates of the (7,3) Au chiral
>
> nanowire using PWScf, which has already been done a long ago by
>
> Dr. Andrea (Ref. Science, v291,pp290,2001). I would greatly
>
> appreciate if you could please provide me the input file for this. What would be
>
> the input file for the (6,0) nanowire as well?
>
> With best regards,
>
> Arijit

Derek Stewart, Ph. D.
Scientific Computation Associate