[Pw_forum] problem in DOS

Javad hashemifar jhashemifar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 16:14:51 CET 2007

No, it seems that it does not work for any case even for example 8.
Would you please give some comments about possible compiler or library
problems and the way it should be solved.

Many thanks in advance
Javad Hashemifar

On 1/23/07, Paolo Giannozzi <giannozz at nest.sns.it> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2007, at 14:02 , Javad hashemifar wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I forgot to say that "dos.x -inp inputfile" command also
> > did not work!
>
> does it work in at least some cases (for instance, example 8)?
> if not, it may be something related to your compiler or libraries.
> If it does, please provide a test job for a case that doesn't work
>
> Paolo
> ---
> Paolo Giannozzi, Democritos and University of Udine, Italy

Seyed Javad  Hashemifar,    Ph.D.
[current:]
Tel:+49-203-3794743        Fax:+49-203-3794742
Fachbereich Physik (AG Kratzer), Universitat Duisburg-Essen
47048 Dusiburg, Germany
[permanent:]
Tel:  +98-311-3912375       Fax: +98-311-3912376
Physics Department, Isfahan University of Technology
84156 Isfahan, Iran