[Pw_forum] electrical conductivity

Alexandre Smogunov smogunov at sissa.it
Sat Jan 20 09:39:17 CET 2007

Dear Amin
For theory and computational procedure you can look at our papers:
PRB 70, 045417 (2004); PRB 73, 075418 (2006).
In our method we follow closely to the method of Choi and Ihm
described in details in PRB 59, 2267 (1999).
Recent extension of our method to spin-orbit coupling is given in
PRB 74, 045429 (2006).
For practical examples you can have look at example12 and example22
of ESPRESSO package.
Good luck and feel free to ask any questions,
Alexander.

 Phys. Rev. B 74, 045429 (2006)