[Pw_forum] Please delete the Message "Parallel error on the cluster"

Axel Kohlmeyer akohlmey at cmm.chem.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 19 17:56:50 CET 2007

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, Shujun Hu wrote:

SH> Dear Drs,
SH> I am very sorry for causing the trouble. I have found the answer. Please delete
SH> the Message "Parallel error on the cluster" and this one.

interesting request. however, you have to get used to the fact
that everything that is posted in forums like this one, will
survive _much_ longer than you think.

if you have an somewhat uncommon name like me, it is amazing
to see what comes up if you search in a web search engine for
it. e.g. i found e-mails i sent to the linux kernel mailing
list over 10 years ago. nobody expected at that time, that
these mails would be archived on multiple servers all around
the world.

it is also a good lesson to see, how fast one forgets
that everybody is a beginner and thus makes beginner's
mistakes at some point. ;-)

cheers,
   axel.