[Pw_forum] The choice of Acoustic Sum Rule for crystal

Nicola Marzari marzari at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 17 12:32:47 CET 2007

The difference for the high frequency modes between the two sum rules
is somewhat suspicious. I would try to increase the k-point sampling,
and see if this improves agreement.

Also, make sure that your sfc, nscf and phonon calculations are all
well converged. Tighten the tolerances for all, and see if anything changes.

			nicola